Plan Your Visit
Children aged 0-7 (inclusive) must be accompanied by a full paying adult (18+) at all times. Children aged 8 and over can enter the city unaccompanied, but an adult must be present for the admission for all children into KidZania London.
Please note that KidZania holds private events on selected Mondays and Tuesdays throughout the year. Please click here to check our opening times before you book you visit.
Please be advised that prices vary by date and timeslot depending on availability.
A group (including youth group) booking must consist of a minimum of 10 people and be pre-booked 24 hours prior to arrival. Children aged 0-7 years old inclusive, must be accompanied by a full paying adult (18+) at all times.
Don't forget you can also purchase KidZania London Gift Vouchers online, the perfect gift all year round for all the family! Read more.
Keep your energy levels up around the City with a declicious meal deal. Pick from a lunch deal from the Fire House or a GBK meal deal from Gourmet Burger Kitchen.
Recommendations & Advice:
- Children aged 0-7 years old inclusive, must be accompanied by a full paying adult (18+) at all times.
- We strongly recommend that all children are accompanied by an adult on their 1st visit to KidZania.
- Should you leave your children at KidZania, parents must be responsible and ensure that children have money (Pounds Sterling) for food and drinks.
- For those children visiting unaccompanied, we would recommend coming in groups of two of more.
- Please note: a supplement is applicable for individual bookings made on the day or via phone bookings shown in the price above. Ticket prices may vary from time to time and may be subject to increases during peak periods. Further information is available upon request.
If you have any further questions please click here to view our FAQ's.
Ticket Terms and Conditions