Get the Scoop on The Latest KidZania News!
Don your press badge and become a real newspaper journalist as you head out onto KidZania's streets to report on a range of different stories. Back at the newspaper office you’ll write up your stories and help publish the paper and take home your own copy!
Did You Know?
- Around 24 billion newspapers are published around the world every year.
- The first crossword in a British newspaper was published in the Sunday Express on November 2, 1924.
- If all our newspaper was recycled, we could save about 250,000,000 trees each year.
- Honesty and Integrity - as children will understand the importance of being honest and objective, reporting only facts and not manipulating information.
- Responsibility - by ensuring children fairly represent individuals they are reporting on.
- Collaboration - through having to understand and work with different ways of thinking and writing.
- Communicaton - through writing, visitors will learn to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Creativity - visitors will explore their own writing and editing style.
- Critical Thinking - visitors will have to examine how to write a news story that is interesting, informative and brief.
Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity.