Fruit & Nut Bar Makery
Create Your Very Own Fruit and Nut Bar!
- Bar Maker
Making a delicious Eat Natural bar is really simple, but there’s still loads to learn about just what goes into every one. There are exciting ingredients to discover and facts to learn about exactly where each one comes from. Then the real fun starts, when you get to work with your team to mix and mould your own recipe and create a real bar. You'll also get to take one away to enjoy, yum!
Did You Know?
- Eat Natural make 150,000 fruit and nut bars a day, which is 5 million a month, 60 million a year... that doesn’t sound simple , does it?
- Every single Eat Natural bar is rolled by hand… machines just can’t match that kind of love and care.
Food Allergy Notice:
Ingredients used and handled in this establishment include: Milk, Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds, Soya
- Responsibility - as a Bar Maker through checking safety measures whilst handling devices to ensure quality control.
- Respect - for your fellow Bar Makers and Zupervisor.
- Tolerance - working through a number of routine procedures.
- Motor Skills - from utilising the tools to measure, weigh and press your final bar.
- Communication Skills - working with your team and Zupervisor.
Kids will pay in kidZos to complete this activity.