Dress Your Personality!
- Fashion Stylist
In the H&M Fashion Studio you will learn about how you can express yourself through style. Play at being a fashion stylist working with all the latest trends, or be a model and show your personality in front of the camera or on the catwalk.
Did You Know?
- H&M’s first store opened in Sweden in 1947
- H&M has a big team of designers, print designers and pattern makers who create the collections
- H&M carries out 500,000 quality control tests a year, using its own and external laboratories to make sure they have the best quality of clothing
- Creativity – as children will have to choose and style their outfits and pose for the camera or on the catwalk
- Self-Knowledge – children will learn how they respond under the spotlight
Kids will earn kidZos from completing activity.