Medical Courier Service
Wanted! Medical Couriers - Save a life today
You could save a life, both at KidZania and also afterwards in the real world when you visit the Medical Courier activity.
The medical courier will be responsible for making a single delivery to the hospital. They learn about the job of a medical courier and the importance of this job. They will need to take extra care with their delivery and ensure that it is delivered on time.
Did You Know?
- People can donate blood, organs such as livers, lungs and kidneys, and stem cells to help other people who are sick
- Team Margot is a charity that raises awareness about donating stem cells.
- There is only a 50% chance of finding a blood stem cell donor for someone suffering with a life-threatening blood cancer.
- People with more diverse ethnic backgrounds have an even harder time finding a suitable donor.
- Medical Couriers play a vital role in organ donation and blood and stem cell transfusions, transporting these lifesaving packages from donor to patient.
- Benevolence - for others in need & how a kind act of 'giving to help others', can save a life (giving blood, giving stem cells or bone marrow & giving organs)
- Responsibility - for delivering a vital package & completing the job
- Pride - of teaching an adult (in real life) how they can help save a life, by visiting teammargot.com!
- Collaboration - by working with fellow couriers in order to get packages delivered on time.
- Communication - through listening to directions from the courier Zupervisor and ensuring receipt at place of delivery.
- Motor Skills - from driving the courier trolley and handling packages carefully.
Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity.