This Will Tickle Your Taste Buds!
Come visit the Cadbury Chocolate Factory and learn a load of interesting things about chocolate. What the ingredients are and the keys steps of the chocolate making process to name just a few. You’ll even have the chance to make your own chocolate bar!
Did You Know?
- Cadbury was founded almost 200 years ago. In 1824, John Cadbury opened a grocer’s shop at 93 Bull Street, Birmingham.
- The first Cadbury Dairy Milk bar was launched in June 1905 – 110 years ago!
- Over 200 million Cadbury Creme Eggs are sold in the UK every year.
Food Allergy Notice:
Ingredients used and handled in this establishment include: Cow's Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts, Wheat and Egg.
Responsibility - when in the factory using machinery and producing quality product.
- Communication - with your fellow chocolatiers to ensure the right processes are followed to produce quality product.
- Creativity - through crafting your very own chocolate bar.
- Motor Skills - by undertaking processes such as pouring and moulding.
- Self-Knowledge - through experiencing your capabilities as a chocolatier.
Kids will pay in kidZos to complete this activity.